Hex key L-wrenches for hexagon socket screws (mm)
The PB Swiss Tools hex key L-wrenches for hexagon socket screws (mm) are being used all over the world in mechanical, metal and vehicle construction. Professional users choose tools from the wide range of 0.71 to 22 mm. For every L-wrench, tolerances are guaranteed that are smaller than a hair. This perfect dimensional accuracy and the hard and tough special alloying make for precise, durable tools.
Note: Photos are for representation only and may differ slightly from the actual product.
- 100° Stubby Hex Keys
- PB 210 - Chrome Hex Keys, short, non-ball
- PB 211 - Chrome Hex Keys, long, non-ball
- PB 212 - Chrome Hex Keys, short, ball-end
- PB 212L - Chrome Hex Keys, long, ball-end
- PB 212L R - Holding Ring Hex Keys, long, ball-end