SwissGrip ESD Screwdrivers
The PB Swiss Tools ESD (electrostatic discharge) screwdrivers: for all workplaces at which electrostatic charges or discharges can lead to hazards or damage:
- Discharges: in the case of sensitive electronic components and in environments at risk of explosion
- Charges: in clean rooms to prevent the attraction of contaminating particles
The PB Swiss Tools ESD tool handles ensure safe dissipation of electrostatic charges. The surface resistance of the dissipative plastic is 1 MO to 1 GO (106 to 109 Ohm).
- Electrostatically dissipating
- Protects sensitive electronics components
- For ESD-safe workplaces
One glance, one reach: The right tool is quickly available thanks to screw symbol and size at the end of the handle.
- PB 8100 ESD - Screwdrivers for slotted screws
- PB 8190 ESD - Screwdrivers for Phillips screws
- PB 8192 ESD - Screwdrivers for Pozidriv screws
- PB 8200 ESD - Nut Driver for Hex Bolts
- PB 8200S ESD - Heavy Duty Nut Driver for Hex Bolts
- PB 8205 ESD - Screwdriver for Hex (allen) socket screws